Forms to Download
(To be used for filing the local services tax)
Note: Rather than using the downloadable forms provided here, employers may choose instead to submit their own computer printouts, as long as those printouts contain all the pertinent information:
- Date of mailing,
- Quarter for which submission is being made,
- Employer name, address and phone number,
- All employees' names addresses and Social Security numbers,
- Amount being submitted for each employee,
- Total amount being submitted for this quarter, and
- Authorized signature.
- Form LS1 - Cover form tallying totals for a quarterly submission. LS1 must be filed with Tax Collector, along with Form LS2-B, on a quarterly basis.
- Form LS2-A - Employee Evidence of Quarterly Deduction. LS2-A is to be provided to an employee on a quarterly basis, upon request.
- Form LS2-B - List of all employees and their deductions for quarterly submission or End-of-Year Reconciliation. LS2-B is to be filed with the Tax Collector, along with LS1, on a quarterly basis.
- LST Exemption Certificate - An Exemption Certificate must be filed with the Tax Collector annually if an employee is exempt from LST, as defined in Ordinance 2009-4.
- LST Refund Application - A Refund Application must be filed with the Tax Collector if an employee believes he/shequalifies for a refund of taxes paid, as defined in Ordinance 2009-4.