Fees shall be paid prior to the receipt of duplicated public records, per RESOLUTION 2020-10.
- A charge of .25 per page, per copied side, for the duplication of public records which are made on Township copiers;
- A charge of $2.00 for the certification of a record (not including notarization fees);
- Specialized Documents. The fees shall be the actual costs of the facsimile, microfiche or other (including but not limited to blue prints, color copies, non-standard sized documents);
- In accordance with the fee schedule of the Office of Open Records there is no fee for redaction;
- Conversion to Paper. If a record is only maintained electronically or in other non-paper media, duplication fees shall be limited to the lesser of the fee for duplication on paper or the fee for duplication in the original media unless the requestor specifically requests for the record to be duplicated in the more expensive medium;
- The fee for postage shall be the actual fees involved in the cost of mailing.
|Contact Township||Open Records Officer / Township Manager|