The East Cocalico Township Authority uses an automated, rapid telephone calling system called SwiftReach to quickly notify our customers in case of an emergency with the public water supply or sanitary sewer service.
If in the last few years your phone number has changed, you now use a cell phone instead of a landline phone as your primary means of communication, you have an unlisted phone number, or you have recently moved into East Cocalico Township, we need your updated phone number.
Updating your information is quick and easy!
- Simply call our office at (717) 336-1731 Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm and one of our friendly staff will be glad to assist you OR
- Click on the "Register Now" link at the bottom of this page.
Attention Windstream Customers -
If you are a Windstream Communications customer and subscribe to the service that requires a caller to dial "1" and the pound sign (#) to complete the call, it is very important to add East Cocalico Township Authority’s phone number to your "allowed list" of phone numbers. Failure to do so will block our call to your landline phone. Follow these simple steps:
- Make sure you are calling from your home landline phone.
- Dial *58.
- When prompted, press 7 to connect to the "Terminating Call Management" feature.
- When again prompted, press 4 to access your "allowed list".
- Enter the Authority’s phone number: (717) 336-1731